Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PowerView Report Increase font size and change the font

I spent a whole lot of time changing the font inside power view report and was not able to change it.

After googling about Power View Report I came to know that I can not change the font inside a powerview but I can use a theme which has the same font that I wish to change it to. So I changed the theme and able to Modify the font.

After that I tried to increase the text size from 100% to 125% , save the report and close the report. When I reopened it the text size is still 100%. So basically text size isn't getting saved :(. After hit and trial I went to the design tab instead of powerview tab and I found increase text size and decrease font size icon. I increased the font size and saved the report. When I reopened it the change in font size got reflected in the report.

So basically

  • You should change the theme to get desired font.
  • You increase the text size from the design tab.


2 comments: